While we are always advocates for checking out big purchases in person (there’s nothing worse than ordering a sofa online, and when it arrives it’s as stiff as a board), shopping the internet for home decor is an easy alternative to hitting up crowded stores. And with so many amazing sources for stylish and affordable goods at your finger tips, it’s almost scary how fast you could decorate your entire home.
Not sure where to start? We’ve put together a BIG list of the best websites for furniture and home goods. Let us know in the comments below if we missed any of your favorites.
1. Ballard Design: Although this line has a traditional feel, there’s something for everyone. And you can choose between hundreds of fab fabrics for upholstered pieces.
2. Jonathan Adler: This cheeky potter has expanded to colorful furniture, lighting, accessories and even fashion — and it’s all available online.
3. C. Wonder: One of our favorite resources for affordable, preppy pieces with a dose of color.
4. One Kings Lane: The king of of decor flash sale sights, this one specializes in amazing vintage finds, too.
5. Fab: One of the newer flash sale sites, this one focuses on more up-and-coming brands.
6. Anthropologie: This fashion retailer also has quirky kitchen gadgets, bedding, accessories and furniture — but prices can be steep.
7. My Habit: Owned by Amazon.com, this flash sale site has great deals.
8. Gilt Home: Get deals from hot designers and items that were curated from some of the best.
9. 1st Dibs: A designer’s secret source for vintage and antiques for the home.
10. MoMa Store: A no-brainer for interesting and artful gifts crafted by notable designers.
11. H&M Home: Finally, this inexpensive fashion retailer is selling their awesome home pieces online in the U.S.
12. DwellStudio: Furniture, rugs and more with a chic midcentury vibe and cool prints.
13. Horchow: Neiman Marcus’ decor site, we love browsing through designer furnishings and wait for their friends and family sale to pounce.
14. Poppin: The go-to source for bright colored desk accessories and organizational gear for a stylish office.
15. JCPenney: Yes, this department store’s been around forever, but their newly launched housewares by Martha Stewart, Jonathan Adler, Terrance Conran and more are pretty amazing.
16. Circa Lighting: This Southern based company has curated the most beautiful pendants, sconces, chandeliers and more.
17. Pier1: For inexpensive pillows and candles tabletop and more with a worldly vibe, we always head here.
18. Target: Some of our favorite home designers, like Nate Berkus and Rachel Ashwell, have affordable and on-trend collections at this big box store.
19. Zara Home: Another fast fashion shop that sells housewares online, head here for trendy bedding, tableware and accessories.
20. Pieces: This Atlanta boutique with unique finds is accessible to everyone, thanks to this easy to shop site.
21. Room & Board: Known for the well-made sofas and seating, this store has everything you need for a modern home.
22. Urban Outfitters: You’d be surprised at the cool furniture, bedding and more you’ll find at this hipster haunt. And it’s surprisingly affordable!
23. John Derian: Well know for his decoupaged dishes, this NYC haunt’s online shop has one-of-a-kind items from a group of interesting artists and designers.
24. Z Gallerie: Head to this online shop for posh and glamorous looking decor.
25. Joss & Main: This flash sale site often hooks up with current celebs and style mavens to curate housewares.
26. Design Public: Into modern design? This site’s for you.
27. Wayfair: Looking to shop for everything, all at once? Try here for the largest assortment of brands and products.
28. Canvas: With a natural palette and rustic aesthetic, this site has it all, from bedding to furniture to great gifts.
29. Design Within Reach: This shop sells reproductions of classic midcentury designs plus other modern items, although anything here will be a bit of a splurge.
30. Crate And Barrel: For classic furnishings with modern lines, you really can’t go wrong with anything from C&B.
31. West Elm: Always on trend, this shop under the Williams-Sonoma brand has an earthy, vintage look. Look out for great sales.
32. Overstock: A go-to source for everything under the sun, we’ll check here first for great basics like bedding and lighting.
33. World Market: A huge selection of furniture and accessories with incredibly low price points.
34. CB2: Crate and Barrel’s hip little sister, this store has everything you’ll need for a modern home or apartment, and prices are very fair.
35. HauteLook: This flash sale website has a surprising selection of small accent furniture and accessories for low prices.
36. Thrive Furniture: Handcrafted midcentury furniture. It’s pricey, but the value is evident.
37. Home Decorators Collection: Shockingly affordable pieces perfect for an apartment-dweller or starter home.
38. 2 Modern: Wide range of stylish designs with a clean-lined aesthetic.
39. Schoolhouse Electric Lighting: Great source for affordable pendants and more in a ton of colors with a funky retro look.
40. All Modern: Exactly what it sounds like, this site is perfect for those who want a home that rivals Don Draper’s.
41. Blu Dot: Pricey, but well worth the cost for high-end modern designs.
42. Serena & Lily: With a sweet aesthetic and adorable kids’ stuff, this is the place to find pretty lighting, bedding and more.
43. Apt 2B: This L.A. based site has a startup-y feel, but the curators definitely have an eye for style.
above all is the sell store website online and The Bright Home Furniture website is one of the best furniture manufacturers in china.